We at Sixides Advertising Pte Ltd (“Sixides”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) take your privacy very seriously. If you are reading this, then, we take it that you take your privacy very seriously as well. According to surveys done, 91 percent of individuals consent to legal terms and services conditions without reading them. Congratulations on being part of the diligent 9 percent whom read what they are getting into. Now on to the serious stuff.
1. Acceptance of terms
By interacting with our Services, you agree and consent to Sixides and any of our authorised partners and/or third parties to collect, use, and disclose your personal data in ways as explained in this Private Policy.
2. Changes to this Private Policy
In the near future, we will very likely revise this policy to better protect your privacy or keep-up with the latest mandates enacted by the laws of Singapore. We will include the date of the latest revision at the top of this Private Policy. Do come back from time to time to be kept up to date about our latest privacy practices.
3. Personal Data
The data that we collect about you ranges from any data that is provided by you, or data that we obtain about you through your use of our Services (collectively known as “Personal Data”); from which you can be identified with. Examples of such Personal Data – but are not limited to – are: your name, any sort of identification number, phone number(s), addresses, social media profile, etc.
4. How we collect Personal Data
As the amount of Personal Data we collect is extensive, the following list of Personal Data collected and defined here is non-exhaustive, but rather, serves to highlight the main forms of Personal Data that we collect:
4.1 Personal Data you provide to us
1. Account data – When you sign up for a Sixides account (“Account”), we will collect data such as your username, passwords, email address, etc.
3. Other data through the use of our Services – You may provide us with data whenever you engage any of our Services, such as when you will up a form, do a search, or update/add information to your Account, participate in surveys, provide feedback, or partake in promotions.
4.2 Personal Data that indirectly identifies you and automatically collected Personal Data.
2. Log data – When you access any of our Services, we automatically receive and record information from your web browser or device. Examples of such data include your internet service provider (ISP), your internet protocol (IP) address, language preference, operating system, platform, links you have clicked on or shared with others.
5. What we use your Personal Data for
We use your Personal Data to maintain, and improve our Services. The following is a non-exhaustive list of ways we use your Personal Data:
6. Disclosure of your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, Sixides will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised disclosure. We follow a generally accepted industry standard to protect your Personal Data, both during the transmission of the information, and once we receive it. However, there isn’t any method of transmission over the internet that is 100% secure, thus, while we strive to provide what is deemed to be commercially acceptable standards to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
While we do not sell your Personal Data to anyone or entity without your explicit consent, we may disclose your Personal Data to the following:
7. Retention and Withdrawal of your Personal Data
We keep records of your Personal Data for as long as we require it for the purposes for which it was gathered.
However, should you wish to withdraw your consent for the collection, use, and/or disclosure of your Personal Data in our possession, do submit your request to email@example.com. Should you opt to do the aforementioned, we may not be in a position to continue providing you with our Services.
8. Third-party sites
Our website and applications may contain links to third-party sites, applications, and social media platforms, with some sites even being co-branded with our logo. Clicking those links may allow third-party sites to collect or share data about you. As such sites are beyond our control, we are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to read their privacy policies and terms to better understand how they utilize your information. You are solely responsible for all liability and/or damages, whether to you or third-parties, resulting from your use of third-party sites.
A cookie is a small data text file sent by a server during any given browsing session (“Cookies”). Cookies are typically stored on your computer's hard drive and used by websites to simulate a continuous connection to the website. Cookies automatically identify your browser when you interact with our website.
Cookies and similar technologies allow us to collect the following types of personal information: unique ID assigned to the device, IP addresses, device and browser type, operating systems, referring URLs, content or other actions viewed through our Services, date and time of these actions, country and language selected, etc.
Your browser or device has tools that allow you to disable Cookies on websites and apps. Should you decide to turn off Cookies, you may not be able to access the full suite of features of our Services. To improve your user experience and assist us in the continuous improvement and development of our Services, we encourage you to keep the mandatory Cookies (described below) active.
9.1 Our suggested Cookies:
1. Session Cookies – Helps remember you during your session on our Services. They are deleted when you unsubscribe from the service or close your web browser. Session cookies are used to ensure correct delivery of content, to balance and monitor server load, and for other technical matters essential to the operation of our Services. You can set your device to refuse these cookies, but our Services may not function properly or at all if you do so.
2. Content Cookies – Used by our consent management platform to record your preferences about third party Cookies described below, and to store and share your preference with those third parties. These cookies are essential for compliance with the legal obligations imposed on us and on third parties with whom we have a business relationship to ensure we request your consent, record your consent preferences, and act on such consent preferences.
9.2 Other Cookies:
1. Analytics Cookies – Cookies that are used by us and by third-parties who process data on our behalf for data analytical purposes (e.g. Google Analytics). This is for us to manage and improve our Services’ performance, auditing, research, and reporting.
Should our Private Policy be translated into any language other than English, in the event that any discrepancies occur to the meaning of any provision set out in our Private Policy, the English language text shall prevail.